VISTRON (EAV ASSESMENT)
Vistron is an EAV bestseller that will impress you with its exceptional technology, innovative design, high measurement accuracy, and ease of use. In addition, Vistron is a measurement system that meets the official standards of the International Medical Association for Electroacupuncture, according to Voll (EAV).
- Vistron is a modern, ingeniously designed system, combining the EAV assessment of meridians with electrical stimulation of dysregulated acupuncture points and supportive vibrational data transfer (remedies imprinting)
- Novelties include the microprocessor-controlled light bar, the inertia-less of the measurement end value, and the measured indicator drop recording.
- The folding display makes the measurement values optimally reviewable and readable.
- Membrane keyboards make the device easy to read and operate.
- The power supply is a high-grade medical power supply, approved under EN 60601-1, or an easily replaceable 12 Volt rechargeable battery.
- Along with the proven features such as the Opto-point locator in the ergonomically designed Stylus, you will find unique EAV features that simplify the everyday work with this device:
- Vistron is a single device that a Vega module can expand in an exceptionally competitive price class.
- Vistron-Vega allows an accurate and quick meridian scan and specific testing on one acupuncture point.
- Vistron contains a module for electrical stimulation to correct the energy level and achieve a very accurate reading.
- Vistron is used as a stationary device with its power supply.
- Vistron is available for portable operation with an optional rechargeable battery.
- Maintenance-free light bar display
- Automatic or manual selection of point measurement
- Vistron saves the current measurement display until the subsequent measure is taken.
- The volume of measurement tone can be regulated or turned off.
- Integrated removable giant honeycomb; can also be switched off with a button.
- All measurement electrodes in the expanded assortment are available
- Vistron has a Sweep wave with simultaneously Measurement/Stimulation (T+M)
- Expanded frequency spectrum to the max. 199 Hz
- The stimulation frequency range is 0 -10 Hz or 10 -100 Hz
- Control of individual point therapy
- Direct information transfer on virgin carriers
Vistron has additional features such as measurement adjustment to match the moisture or unique tandem EAV testing and electrical stimulation (T+M). Measurements and evaluations are according to the international EAV standards.
Acupuncture point measurements are displayed as a lightning bar or a dot (energy saver mode). The measurement scale is divided into 0-100 lines, whereby the normal value range for points is 50-60, and that for hand-to-hand measurements is 80-90, both accordingly marked on display.
Measurements can be taken automatically, showing the highest value and the indicator drop, or conducted manually. In addition, Vistron comes with a 12 holes integrated honeycomb that can be turned off or detached.
The little black button on the Stylus allows easy switching between testing and on-point stimulation. Three types of impulses are available for the therapy:
- Alternating sweep wave
- Positive sweep wave
- Negative sweep wave
The stimulation voltage is reached from a low operating current by stepping up. The desired amplitude peak can be set with a regulator. Safe isolation from the power grid is provided by the medical power supply compliant with ISO DIN 60601-1. Alternatively, the device can be operated using an optional rechargeable battery.
Connection ports for accessories are located on the back of Vistron. These include a stylus measuring probe, hand electrodes (black and red), and an external honeycomb. Also located on the backside is the jack for the AC/DC converter (computer connection), the volume control, and the power supply jack. The integrated surge function serves as an amplifier for testing substances. Time and intensity are fixed presets.
To enhance the EAV measurement experience and value, you must add Software or use test kits.
SCOPE OF DELIVERY
- One Pair of hand electrodes, brass
- Two wires for hand electrodes (red, black)
- One Stylus with a fixed 4-slice-tip
- One Dental electrode
- One Output beaker (Red)
- One rebalancing technology wire 0,5 m
- One Honeycomb diameter ca. 10 cm, integrated and removable
- One Power supply
- Operating instructions (manual in English)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 31 × 5,5(11) x 28 cm, Weight ca. 2200 grams
- EAV Homopath Software
- Quadrant switch for testing with hand, foot, and forehead electrodes
- Extra Stylus probe with a ball or low-pressure tips