DUG FREE BLOOD PRESSURE REGULATION
Normalizes arterial blood pressure, helps reduce or increase arterial blood pressure.
Inferum for Blood pressure regulation
The device is designed for the drug-free correction of arterial blood pressure. It can be used either as part of a comprehensive treatment (along with medicines) or independently.
- The inbuilt electro-simulative electrodes act on the biological actives zones of the wrist. Electrical stimulation contributes to the improvement and normalization of vascular wall tone and has an overall positive effect on regulating the body’s physiological systems.
- Fewer drugs help reduce the number of medications taken.
- A comfortable life, regular use helps improve mood and give an overall feeling of wellbeing.
- Decrease weather sensitivity reduces the effects of abrupt changes in weather on your body.
How it works:
Electrical stimulation occurs using a weak electric current which is barely perceivable. The device uses programs that differ from each other in terms of frequency, time shift, and amplitude. Selection of one program results in a reduction of Sympathetic dominance, which leads to Hypertension; in contrast, Inferum increases the low impact of the sympathetic nerve on vascular tone, which leads to Hypotension.
- Arterial blood pressure normalizes
- Overall physical condition improves
- Emotional state improves
- Ability to work increases
- Medicine dosage reduced
Scanning & Therapy:
- Hypertonia — MC6
- MC6 – zone is used for reducing arterial blood pressure and is located on the inner side of the left forearm.
Electro-stimulation for Hypertonia or Hypotonia therapy
Stimulating these zones has a significant soothing effect on the cardiovascular system. The device is used for cardiovascular diseases, arterial hypertonia, vegetative-vascular dystonia with fluctuations in blood pressure, neurosis, and sleep disorders. One session should take 5 minutes. Remove any watches or bracelets from your left arm, roll up your sleeve, attach the device and press the button for reducing blood pressure. After the session is over, it is important to sit or lie down somewhere quiet and relax. Once the session is over, rest for 20 minutes. We recommend repeating sessions 1-3 times per day over 14 days.
Hypotonia — TE5
TE5 – zone is used for increasing arterial blood pressure. The active therapy point is located on the outer side of the left forearm.
Inferum Hypotonia therapy
Stimulating this zone has a significant soothing effect on the cardiovascular system. The device is used for cardiovascular diseases, arterial hypertonia, vegetative-vascular dystonia with fluctuations in blood pressure, neurosis, and sleep disorders. One session should take 6 minutes. Remove any watches or bracelets from your left arm, roll up your sleeve, attach the device and press the button for normalizing blood pressure. After the session is over, it is important to sit or lie down somewhere quiet and relax. Once the session is over, rest for 20 minutes. We recommend repeating sessions 1-3 per day over 14 days.
- Occasional increases or reductions in arterial blood pressure in stressful situations or weather changes.
- Arterial Hypertonia or Hypotonia reduction or additional therapy to classical drug treatment.
- Early arterial Hypertonia or Hypotonia therapy at a phase before prescription beta-blockers. The patient is advised to change his lifestyle, diet, avoid bad habits, physical activity to reduce excess body weight.
- Therapy of vegetative-vascular dystonia of hypertonic or hypotonic nature.
- Secondary (symptomatic) arterial Hypertonia or arterial Hypotonia for renal, endocrine pathology patients
- Individual intolerance to electric current
- If you have a pacemaker implanted
- Neoplasms of any etiology or location
- Acute fever of any origin
- Mental disturbances or being under the influence of alcohol
- Fluctuating arrhythmia
- Myocardial infarction
Scope of Delivery & System Requirements
- Device package contents
- Inferum NBP-050 device
- Instructions for the use of the device
- User case
- The wrist circumference on which the elastic wristband is placed can be from 68 to 120 mm. The device’s weight is 200 grams.
- Light-emitting diodes are used to indicate the device’s operating mode, which pulsates gently when the device is used.
- When the battery is used up, the red battery symbol flashes, this means you need to replace the battery.
Power supply to the device
- 2 LR03/AAA or R03/AAA batteries are used for a power supply.
- Two new batteries of 1500mA/hr are enough to undertake approximately 100 sessions (procedures).
- Batteries are not included within the device package.
- Components of the device’s cover are made from ABS plastic, upper body – clear plastic. The wristband is made from soft elastic textile, ensuring tight contact between the electrodes and the wrist’s skin.
Care for your device
- Use non-aggressive disinfectants to clean the electrodes (e.g., soap solution or a weak chlorhexidine solution) and soft cloths which do not release fibers.
- The device contains fragile components. Could you protect it from shocks? All device repairs should only be undertaken by qualified staff at the production plant.
- To prevent possible damage to the device, you must not use the device while other electrical equipment is in use.
Storing the device
- Temperatures from -40 °C to +50°C and relative humidity of up to 80% (at +20°C). If storing the device at an ambient temperature below +10 °C, leave it at room temperature in the closed package for at least 3 hours before using it (to prevent condensation formation).
Operating the device
- Temperatures from +10 °C to +35 °C and relative humidity from 30% to 93%, atmospheric pressure from 70 kPa to 106 kPa.
- Operate the device at a sufficient distance from heat sources and protect it from long-term exposure to sunlight at high (higher than +35 °C) ambient air temperatures.
Protection against moisture
- The device is not watertight; protect it from increased humidity. The device cover’s protection rating is IP 41.
- The warranty period for using the device is two years.
There are no reviews yet.