GALVANIC STIMULATION – THE PARADIGM CHANGE
Let’s understand what Galvanic Stimulation had to offer and why it is essential for wellbeing.
Our body is a complex, balanced superhighway of electrically charged cells, tissues, and fluids that administrate an unimaginable high number of electrical impulses every second. This is only possible due to a homeostatic environment where electricity is well conducted to carry the signals to their intended destinations. The key to maintaining this conductive superhighway lies within the electrolytes and battery like structured cells (polarized). Electrolytes regulate nerves’ and muscles’ functions, the body’s hydration, blood pH, blood pressure, and the rebuilding of damaged tissues.
With so much electricity jumping around, it may seem like the body is a great power factory. A human organism can only generate between 10 and 100 millivolts at 0.1-0.5 mA. Biophysical and chemical processes generate human electrical energy. Billions of nerve impulses travel throughout the human brain and nervous system. A nerve impulse is an electric signal that passes from one end of a nerve cell to another. Neurons, the basic unit of the nervous system, are responsible for sending, receiving, and interpreting information from all parts of the body’s galvanic element. A battery generates galvanic currently, and it is continuously flowing from the positive pole towards the negative pole. Ancients Chinese and Vedic medicine discovered thousands of years ago that sickness is related to energy blockages, and this is happening when the cells are losing their bipolar structure (with a positive and negative pole), enabling the energy to flow from the positive pole towards the negative pole; sick cells lost their polarity and became charged only with two negative or two positive electrical charges. Like this, the sick cells cannot generate and transmit the electrical signals, do not communicate with other cells, and are nogs seen by the immune system. Losing cellular polarity is the prerequisite of all diseases. Treatment means, though, to reverse the depolarization process and repolarize the cells. This is perfectly done with galvanic current.
Galvanic current is different from alternating current such as the AC (60 Hz) power grid; the galvanic current does not carry vibrations of whatsoever kind. Galvanic devices are not TENS or ZAPPER devices. They are totally different from Interference currents appliances, nor are the galvanic machines a kind of bioenergetic equipment such as bioresonance, PEMF, etc.
Galvanic current harmonizes and stimulates the body, correct cellular membrane potential, act energizing and balancing; all other oscillating electrical currents are “provoking and exciting the cells.”
Galvanic currents are applied to the human body by using electrodes, one negative (-) and another positive (+) charged; positive ions are moving toward the negative electrode (cathode), and the negative ions are moving towards the positive electrode (Anode). In the human body, the galvanic current always flows from the left side red (+) towards the right side black (-), usually from the top of the body (head and neck, thorax) towards the bottom of the body (legs and feet or tail bone. All body fluids are receiving and transferring electrical signals emitted by the brain, the heart, and the internal organs, auto-regulating all metabolic processes.
- Boost physical performance, endurance, stamina
- Athletes improve performances, prevent injuries, faster rehabilitation after injuries, better training yield.
- Regain 100% physical performance naturally, pain-free, without side effects
- Revenue-enhancing for your fitness studios
- Regain a sense of well-being and Inner Peace, stress relief
- Natural and side effect free wellness & regeneration
- Detoxification & Relaxation
- Revenue-enhancing for your wellness, SPA resorts
- Gain your attractiveness, naturally, pain-free, and without side effects.
- Youthful skin, visibly firmer, youthful appearance
- Face lifting and wrinkles ironing without Scalpel & Botox
- Goodbye to cellulite, scrap your orange skin.
- Revenue enhancing for your SPA and Cosmetology studios
- Back to health without side effects or risks
- Live in harmony with your body.
- Works great in combination with homeopathic or herbal remedies
- Targeted therapy through galvanic iontophoresis
- Get health support for all ailments and health conditions.
The galvanic currents can be applied in 2 different directions:
- The ascending current starts from feet connected to the red electrode (+) and moves towards the neck or head connected to the black (-) electrode; this flowing generates a stimulating effect, indicated during the day.
- Descending current starts from the head connected to the red (+) pole moving towards the feet connected to the black (-) electrode; this has a calming, sedating effect, indicated during the late afternoon and evening.
- Perfusion galvanic current can be applied for whole-body stimulation or to support specific body zones problems; in this case, electrodes red (+) and black (-) are located on opposite body zones like the front side and backside.
- Left hand to the right hand, left foot to right foot, backside to breast, low back to belly; choose to ascend or descending currents for stimulation or relaxation and calming.
- Polarisation effect: when galvanic currents above 5 mA are applied in the same skin zone, the skin becomes an insulator, and the currents do not penetrate the body any longer. With current at 5 mA, the skin insulates already after the first 3 min. When inverting the poles, you must increase the currents slowly first to depolarize the skin.
Some recent studies about galvanic currents from 2017
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) combined with sensorimotor retraining in chronic low back pain: pilot randomized controlled tr protocol. Authors: Adam Louis Ouellette, Matthew B Liston, Wei-Ju Chang, David M Walton, Benedict Martin Wand, Siobhan M Schabru, Journal: Open Access Protocol 2017, Indication: Chronic back pain
- Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Improves Executive Dysfunctions in ADHD: Implications for Inhibitory Control, Interference Control, Working Memory, and Cognitive Flexibility. Authors: Vahid Nejati, Mohammad Ali Salehinejad, Michael A. Nitsche, Asal Najarian, and Amir-Homayoun Javad. Journal: Journal of Attention Disorders, 2017. Indication: ADHD task-specific stimulation protocols can improve EFs in ADHD: The objective of this work was to investigate the effects of transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) on the dorsolateral prefrontal cortex (DLPFC) and the orbitofrontal cortex (OFC) on the most important executive functions including reaction inhibition, executive control, cognitive flexibility memory/task switching in ADHD
- Transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) for activities and arm function after stroke: a network meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials. Authors: Bernhard Elsner, Gert Kwakkel, Joachim Kugler, and Jan Mehrhol. Journal: REVIEW Open Access 2017. Indication: tDCS to improve capacity in activities and arm function post-stroke
- Changes in spectroscopic biomarkers after transcranial direct current stimulation in children with perinatal stroke. Authors: Helen L. Carlson, Patrick Ciechanski, Ashley D. Harris, Frank P. MacMaster, Adam Kirton, Journal: ELSEVIER 2017, Indication: modification of the spectroscopic biomarker
Effects of transcranial direct current stimulation on grip force control in patients with cerebellar degeneration. Authors: Liane John, Michael Küper, Thomas Hulst, Dagmar Timmann and Joachim Hermsdörfe, Journal: RESEARCH Open Access 2017, Indication: Effect on grip force control in patients with cerebellar degeneration
- Transcranial direct current stimulation versus caffeine as a fatigue countermeasure. Authors: Lindsey K. McIntire, R. Andy McKinley, Justin M. Nelson, Chuck Goodyear. Journal: Brain Stimulation, Volume 10, Issue 6, Nov./Dec. 2017. Indication: To assess the efficacy of using transcranial direct current stimulation (tDCS) to remediate the deleterious effects of fatigue induced by sleep deprivation and compare these results to caffeine, a commonly used fatigue countermeasure.
We carry galvanic home devices with different well-being parameters, cosmetological, and fitness applications in consumers and a professional version. People benefiting from galvanic equipment are health caregivers, fitness trainers, beauty and SPA salons, cosmetologists. The galvanic devices we offer are easy to operate, very straightforward, with no risks or side effects, efficient and fast in improvement effects, very resilient, and affordable.
We offer Iono-Trans Essential for home applications and Iono-Trans Expert for professionals.